I Can Help With A Wide Range Of Legal Areas
Through my practice at Andrew M. Cagen, Attorney at Law, in Providence, I serve consumers, small businesses, investors and others with legal needs, from across Rhode Island.
More Than 40 Years Of Experience
I have had a great deal of experience and developed significant expertise in these and other legal matters:
- Tax sales. My firm represents people who have purchased real estate at tax sales so that they can secure perfected title to the property. My firm also represents people who have lost real estate at tax sales who seek to redeem their property.
- Landlord-tenant matters. My firm represents landlords seeking to evict tenants as well as tenants needing legal assistance.
- Home purchases and refinancings. My firm represents homebuyers and sellers, from the purchase-and-sales agreement to the closing and those seeking to refinance their mortgages.
- Mortgage relief. I assist people whose houses are “under water” and who have fallen into difficulty paying their mortgages.
- Zoning relief. My firm represents businesses and individuals who may be seeking to expand a business or expand a home and require relief from the zoning board of review of a city or town.
- Wills and probate. My firm prepares wills, powers of attorney and durable health care powers of attorney and represents people who are probating wills or administering estates in a probate court in Rhode Island.
- Business sales and business contracts. My firm represents people who are buying or selling businesses or are entering into business contracts.
- Private lending and foreclosure. My firm represents private lenders who wish to give a loan or are seeking to collect on a delinquent loan.
- Real estate litigation, including cases involving adverse possession, purchase-and-sale disputes and partition.
Get The Help You Need
If I can help you in any of these or other types of cases, please contact Andrew M. Cagen, Attorney at Law, or by telephone at 401-400-3822 or 800-514-9346 toll free. I offer a free, initial consultation to each prospective client.