Zoning Relief

When a restaurant owner seeks to expand or a homeowner plans to build an addition, relief is often needed from a city’s or town’s Zoning Board of Appeals. Through my legal practice at Andrew M. Cagen, Attorney at Law, I assist clients in Providence and surrounding areas of Rhode Island with a broad range of zoning and land use matters.

Retain my law office, and I will help you:

  • Determine whether your plans conform with current zoning laws and what must be done if they do not
  • Determine what relief is available from the Zoning Board of Review and determine the most efficient way to get this relief
  • Represent you before municipal officials, prepare a petition to Zoning Board of Review, work with draftsmen, surveyors and experts, help determine the grounds for relief and make a presentation before the zoning board
  • Follow through the process with you to minimize the bureaucratic challenges of completing your project

I have more than 30 years of legal practice experience, and will be pleased to assist you with your zoning matter. To discuss your concerns and options in a free, initial consultation with an attorney, contact me online or by telephone at 401-400-3822 or 800-514-9346 toll free.